Monday, April 6, 2009

Making up for a 6 Week Delay

Wow! It's been a long time since I posted anything. I hate to admit it, but I have been lost in twitterland. Those random 140 character tweets seem to fit easier into my life these days. I hate to double post here and on twitter so this site usually ends up lacking. But, I saved something very special for my blog readers. A gift! An offering of sort. From my cat, to me, to you...




I awoke to find this lovely offering at my door. Brutis(my 10 yr old gray tabby) had already began plucking the feathers to get to the guts. He must have been so proud to have such a trophy to bring home. Birds are not easy to catch ya know. Especially when you have no front claws and generally do nothing but sleep all day. Long story short..by the end of the day there were only remnants and feathers left from this bird scattered around my back porch. Really gross, I know. But I will admit I was also slightly proud of him for finally catching one of those birds that seem to enjoy taunting him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment